ICICI Bank - Arbitrary staff, customer service crumbling

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 13:29

Complaint No-5  Reminder No-7 

To, 

Mr Sandeep Bakhshi

CEO, ICICI Bank


Dear Sir
I have the entire recorded conversation with Priya ji. She didn't listen to any of my other complaints and kept protecting her unprofessional staff by taking me in roundabout ways.

Today again a mail came from Priya Gupta (Senior Management Desk) in which she told me a new thing.

"We would like to inform you that as per ICICI Bank internal compliance requirement to prevent frauds, the UPI deletion option is not available."

Now I am confused that who is telling the truth. And who is working to defame ICIC Bank.

As I have told you many times, the staff of ICICI Bank always gives personal feedback. The customer's complaint doesn't even matter. Today again, Priya ji has given an example of this, she did not even read my complete complaint and gave a formal answer. You can see that I am still being misguided.

1. Priya ji is also giving personal opinions like other officers of the bank. When you set up the inquiry committee, then I will narrate the complete recording of them to the committee.

2. If ID cannot be deleted, then why was this thing not told to me five months ago.

3. I gave training to SJE branch and showed your own official video that how ID is deleted and created which I have mentioned in many of my email complaints. Then why didn't your branch manager and staff say that this is not possible.
You can again see How to delete UPI ID on iMobile Pay? https://youtu.be/xsBGNBpz_b4. Which I have now published on my blog as well

4. CP branch confirmed with the technical team and told me that the ID will be deleted in your home branch, after some time you can create the same ID.

5. Shilpa ji of SJE branch told me on the recorded line that paytm will delete the ID. I mailed you twice to listen to its recording, you did not take any action.

Now you tell me whose words should I accept as correct and why I should I accept them.

I spoke to Priya ji as well. Priya ji did not take any action on the complaint of Arun Chaudhari and Shilpa ji. I have been put to work. I have been sent this link "http://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page" so that I can file a complaint again from the beginning. So why does Priya ji get salary? What is the guarantee that you listen to the complaints on this page. When it doesn't work after going to your branch, how will this page take a complaint. For this reason, CEO sir, I am complaining to you. Despite this no work is being done on the complaint, I am being misled.
Priya ji has done only one thing, today after four months she has told me the name of RM of my account, for this you should award her that Madam did one thing.

Sir, it is a humble request to you that these cases should be investigated at a high level, the culprits be punished, and I be given a compensation of 1 lakh rupees per month, which is 5 lakhs. Because your bank has tortured me mentally, wasted my time, and did not take any action on the complaint of the bank branch.

Please see the last 4 complaints sent to you in detail so that you can know about the poor system of your bank and it will be easy to give me compensation.


Thanks and regards 

Yatish Jain

Creative Director & Digital Usability Expert


Subject: ICICI BANK - Staff arbitrariness, customer service crumbling

To: <sandeep.bakhshi@icicibank.com>, <senior.management@icicibank.com>, <90027360@icicibnk.com>
Cc: <confo-sw-dl@nic.in>, <crpc@rbi.org.in>, <bonewdelhi@rbi.org.in>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDFC Bank - CEO MISSING. Customer unhappy with mail generated automatically.

HDFC Bank's communication system collapsed

HDFC Bank - Customer care stalled, branch made fish market