IPL of email war with customers in ICICI BANK

On Thu, 25 May 2023 at 11:26, 

Dear Mis Priya gupta

First of all you tell me that icici bank has this rule that the one to whom the mail is written will not reply to me and whenever he wants then someone else will reply to the mail, he can also give absurd answers. Now you have entered a new level. A cricket match is going on here that 11 people will throw mail at one customer in turn.

I want to ask you, have you read all the completes I have done so far, whose answer I have not received till date?

Madam, I want this answer from your CEO because he is the leader and he is responsible for all the problems. The reason is this.
1. ICICI Bank staff is arbitrary
2. All staff gives personal opinion
3. When I opened LALTAIN account, I was told that after deleting ID from Persona account, you can create it in another account. I myself have seen this in the bank's app, because of which NGO's account was opened in your bank.

4. Safdar Jung branch manager got me staff trained, in which I gave demo to many of his employees that how UPI ID is DELETED and how it is created again. Check it out on your official site
How to delete UPI ID on iMobile Pay? https://youtu.be/xsBGNBpz_b4
.
You are requested to investigate once before talking about anything and making the customer wrong. This irresponsible act does not suit the officers of such a big bank, due to which you put the burden of failure of your IT team on the customer.


5. Safdarjung Branch Manager Mr. Arun Chaudhari, 8527294992 fooled me for a month and didn't open my account. I have made many complaints, due to which I had to open 12 kilometers in CP branch. What action has been taken on them so that the customer is satisfied?
6. In CP branch, I have been told that a UPI can be created after 6 months of deletion. A UPI ID used to be deleted online earlier, but now it is not happening from the app; you have to manually delete it from your personal account from your home branch .

6. I complained about this to the CEO, who has not received a reply till date.

By saying that this whole cycle incident, proves that ICICI Bank has become a gathering of unprofessional people where the customer's time is unnecessarily wasted.
Every bank has the facility to delete and create UPI IDs. If an ID is created by mistake, it is deleted after a proper request from the bank. I have come to know about this in many banks.

I want answer of my question from a proper authority, and I want to show it in my show.
 
Yesterday also one of your employees, Shilpa ji spoke with me on the phone in a wrong way, did not answer my questions, and disconnected the phone in between. He also said that Paytm will delete the UPI ID. I want the answer to this also in writing from the proper authority. I have stopped going to the branch because many people, from the manager to the manager, tell lies and later go back on their words. That's why I talk to Mel. Visiting the Safdarjung Enclave branch is a waste of time and doesn't work either.
 

Till now, I have not received answers on all the complaints, which proves that ICICI Bank is lagging behind in new technology. Other banks have copied the good features of technology from ICICI and ICICI Bank has removed them and degraded its banking communication system, which is a living proof of Mr. There are Arun Chaudhari and Shilpa ji who do not know how to talk to the customer or how to respond to the email properly.

You are requested to first
1. It should be told why I was told that ID can be created after 6 months of deletion, why I was told that you should investigate it. And tell me that your bank has fallen far behind in IT.
2. What action have you taken against Arun Chaudhari, who made me dizzy for 1 month and did not open my NGO account by promising to open the account.
3. What action are you taking against an unprofessional employee like Shilpaji who does not know the rules of the bank and does not know how to respond to emails. He has not yet replied to my email asking for the rules of the bank, which I sent on 15th May 2023.
4. If the staff in the bank misbehaves, misleads, then what action is taken against it in your bank. And how many people have taken this action till now.
5. If fraud is happening in the bank and your concerned officers do not listen to the customer and there is no response from the customer care, then what is the duty of the CEO. Can he be informed or not? Whoever is in his place, please give me his phone number because your bank has very little practice of replying to emails.
6. Who is the RM of my account? till now no one has told even after writing so many emails.

cc: CEO Mr Sandeep Bakhshi
cc: Banking Ombudsman of RBI
cc: State Commissions and District Consumer Forums
cc: CRPC of RBI

cc: Bank Maneger SJE Branch New Delhi 
cc: Shilpa ji (shilpa.2@icicibank.com)


Thanks and regards 

Yatish Jain



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDFC Bank - CEO MISSING. Customer unhappy with mail generated automatically.

HDFC Bank's communication system collapsed

HDFC Bank - Customer care stalled, branch made fish market